Your Health. Our Passion. One Community.
This mission clearly frames South Shore Health's regard for each individual patient's well-being as well as our impassioned commitment to building resilience within the communities we serve by expanding healthcare accessibility and eradicating health inequities.
South Shore Health will be the first place our community turns to for health and wellness. We will achieve this vision by:
- Retaining expert talent and providing comprehensive care that serves the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of health through close partnerships with clinical affiliates and community-based organizations.
- Investing in facilities, technology, and programs that improve health outcomes and increase patient satisfaction.
- Fostering an environment that celebrates diversity, encourages good citizenship, and eases disparities in care.
All of us affiliated with South Shore Health are guided by these values in fulfilling our mission and achieving our vision:
- We put the patient first.
- We act with courage and compassion.
- We are ONE team. We work cooperatively with our colleagues and our community to advance the region's well-being.
- We never stop learning, never stop improving.
- We know our employees are the best thing about our organization.
- We are the community we serve.
- We love our work.
South Shore Health is a not-for-profit, charitable health system offering primary and specialty care, hospital care, home health and community care, emergency and urgent care, and preventative and wellness services. We are the largest independent health system in Southeastern Massachusetts.
South Shore Health brings together like-minded people who work "As One" toward a common goal of providing exceptional care the people of our region deserve. We unite top-caliber talent, technology, and service with the wishes and personal needs of patients and their families to develop individualized treatment plans.
Our Health System includes 17 entities on the South Shore. Please contact us to learn more.
Questions? Contact Us
Joe Richardson »